I suggest you ...

Add ability to name test cases

Add ability to provide a distinct name for each test case when exported to either TFS or Word.

A meaning name for each test case would provide greater context to the person conducting the tests.

And if you figure out how to add names to test cases, it would be even more helpful if we could provide a description for the test case which was included in the Word document and/or TFS Test Case summary.

I believe each test case has a distinct end slide if you need a place to store the information...?

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Greg Petrites shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminPowerStory Support (Admin, PowerStory) commented  · 

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the suggestion. We love hearing ideas from our customers.

Yeah...we have been thinking about what could be done to improve the naming of test cases. We ended up concluding so far that each test case would need to be named manually, as we can't envision an automated way to name them other that what we have done so far. Since each test case would need to be named manually we felt that it would be best to do that in the resulting test case either in word or in TFS, as you can see all the details of the test case at that point and be able to provide a more descriptive name. Does that make sense?

Feedback and Knowledge Base