When using PowerStory to generate test cases it is important how you use "keywords" within your steps to indicate if the step is a user action or an expected result.
When you first try to generate test cases from your storyboard the default keywords are <user> and <system>.
If a storyboard step has the keyword <user> within it, then it will be translated to a "user action" within the test case step generated.
if a storyboard step has the keyword <system> within it, then that step will be translated to an "expected result" within the test cases step.
For example if you have a storyboard such as this...
- <user> types a url into the browser
- <system> loads the page associated with the url into the browser window
- <user> clicks on the login button
- <system> presents the login dialog
- <user> provides valid credentials and clicks on the login button
- <system> logs the user in and presents the home page
Then the resulting test cases would be as follows
Action Expected Result
1. types a url into the browser Loads the page associated with the url into the browser
2. clicks on the login dialog presents the login dialog
3. provides valid credentials an clicks on the login button logs the user in and presents the home page